Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yesterday's Fun Family Session

This family is good friends of ours. They are so sweet, and these are the cutiest boys. I just love the colors we captured in their pictures. There are SO many good ones. Here it goes.

From Cindy Kraft Photography


From Cindy Kraft Photography


From Cindy Kraft Photography
This scene is Beautiful...

From Cindy Kraft Photography
What a sweet picture.
From Cindy Kraft Photography
Want an acorn???? tasty

From Cindy Kraft Photography
I love the look of these two brothers together. You dont realize how hard this was to capture. lol

From Cindy Kraft Photography

What a model
From Cindy Kraft Photography
one of my favorites! So carefree.
From Cindy Kraft Photography


From Cindy Kraft Photography

From Cindy Kraft Photography
It was amazing that we got this shot and it turned out so cute.

From Cindy Kraft Photography


From Cindy Kraft Photography
Too cute
From Cindy Kraft Photography
look at these eyes
From Cindy Kraft Photography

From Cindy Kraft Photography

1 comment:

amy said...

I would highly recommend Cindy you take your photos. She is extremely patient and loves kids! We will definitely be using her for future shoots!