I wish you all the most wonderful Christmas ever. I have been so blessed with my first year as a business. I have met so many wonder families. Thank you all who have trusted me to capture your child's special moments. I look forward to a bigger and better year on 2010.
As you open all of your Christmas gifts today, I want you to know that the most wonderful gift you will ever receive is the Salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ. The price is free and has already been bought when Jesus died on the cross so that we could have eternal life with HIM. If you do not know Jesus as your personal Savior I pray that you will repent of your sins and ask Him to be Lord of your life.
Cindy
Friday, December 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment